So, my roommate and I had a long discussion involving basically all the riddles we could think of and it was immensely entertaining so I thought I'd share the joy with you :) I will give you one riddle at a time and when you answer it I'll give the next one and so forth...
The first one is from Amber. It took me about 15 minutes and a lot of clues before I figured it out but it only took the one guy at lunch about 30 seconds. We'll see how you compare! And no fair looking at the comments before you've guessed! The first person to guess it gets their picture on the blog with a big WINNER title. And really, is there any honor greater than that?
Here it is:
What goes up a chimney down
The first one is from Amber. It took me about 15 minutes and a lot of clues before I figured it out but it only took the one guy at lunch about 30 seconds. We'll see how you compare! And no fair looking at the comments before you've guessed! The first person to guess it gets their picture on the blog with a big WINNER title. And really, is there any honor greater than that?
Here it is:
What goes up a chimney down
but can't go down a chimney up?
P.S. NO guessing if you've already heard it!
WINNER!!! 

2 comments:
An umbrella?
Love,
Aunt Linda :-)
Brilliant! Your time?
Post a Comment