Friday, February 12, 2010

The Saga Continues...

I know, I know, "part 4?!!? are you serious??"

But THIS post is one of hope!!

Today I finally saw the vending machine guy!!! He was refilling the machine as I walked back to my room and so I casually (meaning that I stumbled over myself and he probably didn't understand half of what I said) mentioned to him that the Famous Amos dispenser was broken. He was super nice and said "Ok! Thanks for telling me!"
I've yet to test it out - I haven't had any change - but my hopes are restored and my faith renewed! The next time I write about Famous Amos's chocolate chip cookies it will most likely be a story of triumph and satisfaction!
Hooray!!
Anyway, I thought you might like to know.


Oh, and by the way, the philosophy idea sparked some heated debate, which was fun, but it also involved a lot of mental work so unless it is something you really wanted to hear I was going to abandon the idea. I will most definitely bring it back though if any of you really enjoyed it and wanted to debate philosophy.

1 comment:

Cyndee said...

Best of luck to you. I know it will all work out next time!