WINNER!!! Well, I think I have to give this one to Mom and Joel because they both voted for each other. So, the two of you will have to collaborate somehow and tell me what numbers to do next. And by collaborate I mean that the first one to comment with some numbers is the one I'll use. Let me know!!
UPDATE: I've decided to make this more interesting and sweeten the winning pot a bit. Therefore, the winning person will get to pick the next assignment by giving me 3 numbers between 1 and 25 (ex. 18, 3, 25). Those three numbers will be the three pages I use to make the next assignment. That will allow you to repeat certain parts of assignments and such by picking the same number as someone else. (Ex. Let's say you love flying elephants but couldn't think of a creative response to that particular post. The page numbers for that one were 8 - write a thank you note from, 1 - an elephant, 15 - that can fly. So if you won you could pick, for example: 16, 1, 15...which would change the beginning but keep the flying elephant part). Got it? Good. No? well then you just pick 3 numbers if you win and I'll handle the rest :)
Well, no one voted for the last post...so I guess no one wins :) But maybe your creativity was simply not strong enough for flying elephants. Here's #2...voting starts at noon on Tuesday!
Describe what you would do if you met a car that can grant wishes.
13 comments:
The first thing I would do is wish that my homework for this year was all done...or at least my minor prophets and hermeneutics work.
The first thing I would do if I met a wish-granting car is assume that I'm on Candid Camera or am being Punk'd. Then I would would like to meet Becca's friend Herman Eutics. I've not heard much about ole Herm fom her!
Love,
Aunt Linda ;-)
haha, I think hermeneutics would be a lot less work if it WAS a person!
How many wishes do I get from this car? I think I would wish for it to have endless gas to run on and be able to take me to visit my kids as fast as a plane can!
It doesn't specify how many wishes...so I guess however many you want!
I would wish for endless wishes, naturally.
If that wasn't allowed, I would wish for the car's freedom, which would cause us to be great friends, which would mean the car would use its powers to my (our) benefit a lot.
Well, in that case, I guess I would wish for enough money to solve all the country's financial woes, everyone's lives to be perfect, and world peace.
Voting starts at noon! Don't forget! You have until tomorrow at noon! Let's see who wins (and who gets to pick the next challenge)!!
I vote for Joel.
I think I would vote for Mom's first one, but I'm not sure if I can, because right now, I'm winning.
I take no satisfaction from a tie, but sinces it's all I got, I choose numbers 2,6 and 25.
A tie is like kissing your sister.
that's creepy Joel. I don't know what that means but i feel like you shouldn't say that again...cause it's weird.
Post a Comment