I don't really get it. The book can't stop laughing? In that case, my letter would look like this:
Dear friend, I've had the craziest weekend. I've spent the last three days locked in the bathroom of the O'Doyle's Winnebago. I've survived off of hand soap and toilet water. It was awful. Fortunately, I had a friend who was actually a book. He was super funny; at least he wouldn't stop laughing. His name was Steve. Eventually he helped me escape from the bathroom. Also, I think I might have been tripping on acid the whole time. Crazy. Love, Joel
Life. It's full of surprises, unexpected twists and turns, ups and downs, love and loss. Life is about learning: learning about people, learning to love, learning to deal with challenges, learning to let go. Yet throughout life's uncertainty, this is always certain: that God cares and He's in control. So whether you're starting out for the first time or are an experienced explorer, join me on my journey through this crazy adventure called life.
4 comments:
I don't really get it. The book can't stop laughing? In that case, my letter would look like this:
Dear friend,
I've had the craziest weekend. I've spent the last three days locked in the bathroom of the O'Doyle's Winnebago. I've survived off of hand soap and toilet water. It was awful. Fortunately, I had a friend who was actually a book. He was super funny; at least he wouldn't stop laughing. His name was Steve. Eventually he helped me escape from the bathroom. Also, I think I might have been tripping on acid the whole time. Crazy.
Love, Joel
HAHAHA!! That's beautiful Joel!
I say Joel wins. He and I are the only ones playing this silly game, and really, do you expect me to top that?
True, I guess Joel wins for being the only one to play :)
Post a Comment