Wednesday, September 23, 2009

No Longer Frosh

You know you're not a freshman anymore when...



1. You know the exact prices of all your favorite snacks in the vending machine

2. You don't have to look at the numbers in the elevator to know what floor you're on because you're just used to the way it "feels"

3. You no longer practice anything your mother taught you about doing laudry

4. You can walk the tunnels with your eyes closed

5. You get cabin fever from being alone in your room for more than 30 minutes

6. You know what SDR, CPO, ASCII, GYROFAD, and GNIMOCEMOH stand for.

7. You are first in line for [iNfoRmal] because it really is that good

8. You no longer check your mail multiple times a day

9. You know when meal times are and what's going to be served



and best of all...



10. You can watch all the freshman freaking over (and staying up all night working on) their OT survey papers and think "I never have to do that again" :)

3 comments:

Cyndee said...

Sorry about the laundry thing. I always know when I teach you kids my obsessive laundry techniques that it will all go down the drain (so to speak) when you get to college.

Monnayeur said...

It's all good. I'll be able to pick it back up after college...when I don't have to pay a dollar every time I use the washer. :)

KendraAnn said...

aww that was like the best ever and that was me...a picture of me and you as freshman...I was never normal though. thats ok I loved it I laughed quite heartily in fact