that would be awesome Joel! But I'm not sure I'd have the time for it... oooh! That just gave me a really cool idea. I'll let you know how it goes and waht it is, eventually :)
Life. It's full of surprises, unexpected twists and turns, ups and downs, love and loss. Life is about learning: learning about people, learning to love, learning to deal with challenges, learning to let go. Yet throughout life's uncertainty, this is always certain: that God cares and He's in control. So whether you're starting out for the first time or are an experienced explorer, join me on my journey through this crazy adventure called life.
3 comments:
What a fun series of pictures! I'm sure there will soon be one with a full blanket of snow!
You should take one from the same spot everyday for a year, and then time lapse them all together in a slide show!
that would be awesome Joel! But I'm not sure I'd have the time for it... oooh! That just gave me a really cool idea. I'll let you know how it goes and waht it is, eventually :)
Post a Comment