Does the room have a roof? What about walls? If it has no walls, then it's easy to escape. If it has no ceiling then I'd climb on the table and climb over the wall.
Alicia, don't read my mom's comment... and yes the room has walls and a ceiling, so no luck there! Mom, that doesn't count! You're not allowed to guess if you've already heard it! I'm sure you'll get one though :)
How are you sure? I'm no good at riddles. The only ones I know the answers to are ones I've heard before! I think I should get credit for remembering! (But feel free to delete my answer so someone else doesn't cheat off of me...)
this is kinda like a escape games we played, I've been thinking about this for like an hour and I think I got it, you look in the mirror and see what you saw. and you take the saw and you cut the table in half and two halves make a "w-hole" and you climb out. right? that would be funny if I was wrong cause then I would sound like a crazy person....
Life. It's full of surprises, unexpected twists and turns, ups and downs, love and loss. Life is about learning: learning about people, learning to love, learning to deal with challenges, learning to let go. Yet throughout life's uncertainty, this is always certain: that God cares and He's in control. So whether you're starting out for the first time or are an experienced explorer, join me on my journey through this crazy adventure called life.
7 comments:
Does the room have a roof? What about walls? If it has no walls, then it's easy to escape. If it has no ceiling then I'd climb on the table and climb over the wall.
Alicia, don't read my mom's comment... and yes the room has walls and a ceiling, so no luck there!
Mom, that doesn't count! You're not allowed to guess if you've already heard it! I'm sure you'll get one though :)
How are you sure? I'm no good at riddles. The only ones I know the answers to are ones I've heard before! I think I should get credit for remembering! (But feel free to delete my answer so someone else doesn't cheat off of me...)
well, I think you'll get one soon. If no one else guesses this one I'll put another one up anyway :)
Break off a table leg. Use it to bust through the wall between the studs.
this is kinda like a escape games we played, I've been thinking about this for like an hour and I think I got it, you look in the mirror and see what you saw. and you take the saw and you cut the table in half and two halves make a "w-hole" and you climb out. right?
that would be funny if I was wrong cause then I would sound like a crazy person....
Post a Comment